FUNDEX F4800 ELECTRIC
The FUNDEX F4800E is the first fully electrically driven large foundation rig on the market. The design is based on the conventional F4800 version with the ability to change to a low-emission and ultimately zero-emission drive system.
With the flexibility of being able to use conventional or alternative energy sources, the F4800E is delivered with a very efficient FUNDEX FG200 generator set which can be exchanged for alternative power sources subject to availability.
Together with the FUNDEX FG200 generator, efficiency gains of more than 20% can be achieved while retaining capacity.
The F4800E is specially designed for both drilling and pile driving techniques.
Specifications of the FUNDEX F4800E
- 48 mtr Max. leader length
- 42.5 mtr Max. drilling depth
- 1.500 mm Max. drilling diameter
- 500 kNm Max. drilling torque
- 150 T Max. pull-up force
- 60 T Max. pull-down force
- 315 kW Engine
- 90 T Transport weight
|Max. leader length||48 mtr|
|Max. drilling depth||42.5 mtr|
|Max. drilling diameter||1.500 mm|
|Max. drilling torque||500 kNm|
|Max. pull-up force||150 T|
|Max. pull-down force||60 T|
|Transport weight||90 T|
ADVANTAGES OF THE FUNDEX F4800E
- zero-emission basic machine with flexibility for future energy sources and supplies
- all-electric hydraulic power units in base machine;
- very quiet during operation
- 150 kWh integrated battery pack for Peak Shaving
- electric main winches for higher efficiency
- improved hydraulic system for higher efficiency;
- completely self-erecting with full leader length
- high stability by means of front and rear supports
- high drill torque of 500 kNm along the entire leader length
- max. 150 ton pull-up force and 40 ton tool weight
- Energy & Emission dashboard in MYRIX for fleet management